1. Kindly note that this is an Invoice in respect of Anderson Consulting Associates (Pty) Ltd (herein after referred to as the Agent). Should there be any amendments in regards to the work or any part thereof, the agent will inform the Client (herein after referred to as the Principal) by written notice to gain written consent from such Principal before altering the scope of work.
2.This quote/ order is for the above number of document(s) that is/are required to be attested. This will be done using our online self service option. Via Shopify and using our payment gateway known as PayGate.
3. Payments are via Shopify and using our payment gateway known as PayGate. This is done prior to the service and can be made using credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Diners) and EFT.
4. Once the process is complete Anderson Consulting Associates (Pty) Ltd will scan all documents and email the scanned version to the principal and then will require the full payment before documents are sent via DHL. Documents will be kept until full payment is made. Once payment is made, Anderson Consulting Associates (Pty) Ltd will return all documents to the Principal and the address they have supplied using the online order system- Shopify and PayFast.
5. Anderson Consulting Associated (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the DHL services.
6. Anderson Consulting Associates (Pty) Ltd will process all documents and will ensure best practice and the confidentiality and safety of documents at all times.However, in the advent of crime or a traffic accident Anderson Consulting Associates or service delivery from any Government Departments the Agent will not claim liablity for any loss.
7. The agent will try to complete the above tasks within 5 working days, once the document has been received. Should there be a need for an extension then the principal will notify the principal. All information and all relevant documents needs to be provided prior to the service agreement.
8. All banking charges associated with Foreign Banking Payments must be met by the Principal.
9. Refunds will only be considered if the fault is from the agent. This can be in Cash, Credit or replacement or redoing a service. The Agent will try to ensure that it meets the Document Attestation requirements (provided all documents are in order from the Principal), in the event that this is not met then a refund will be considered on a line item basis and will be at the discretion of the Agent.
10. Refunds cannot be recovered, in the case of a client changing his/her decision when the service or agreement has started.
11. Clients who are offered "old" embassy rates may not then change their decision in order to make a financial gain from the agreement.
12. Refunds are generally provided in cases when documents were not delivered. However, this is offered on a discretionary basis.
13. Disputes will be settled either at the small claims court in Pretoria or the Magistrates court in Pretoria.
14. The agent will communicate all updated information regarding the process with the principal. The parties choose their domicilium et excutandi as the following addresses:
1. Physical Address:
2. Postal Address:
3. Email Address:
4. Telefax Number:
The Agent: Menlyn Maine, 210 Amarand Avenue (cnr Amarand & Mercy), Pegasus Building Menlyn Maine, Waterkloof Glen Ext 2, Pretoria, 0181, South Africa
2. Postal Address: PO Box 102087, Moreleta Plaza, Pretoria, 0167
3. Email Address: email@example.com
4. Telefax Number: 086 428 5663
By online ordering the Principal agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this contract, as well as, verifies tasks listed and amounts quoted. In addition refer to the Terms of Service.