Document Attestation South Africa Blog

Marriage Certificate Attestation for the UAE November 30, 2015 13:46

If you are considering emigrating to the United Arab Emirate (UAE) and would like to get a spouse visa you would need to prove your marriage. This can be done by getting your marriage documents attested. As the UAE is a non Hague member state, the method is an Authentication and then a stamp at the embassy. This is a requirement for the attestation of a Marriage Certificate for the UAE. 

The process for a marriage attestation can be done in 2 ways:

1. Original- Notary Copy- High Court- DIRCO/ Foreign Affairs- UAE Embassy. (*we recommend this as you do not consume the original in the process)

2. Original- DIRCO/ Foreign Affairs- UAE Embassy 

We can assist with this process and complete it within 2-3 working days. Anderson Document Attestation accepts Visa and MasterCards and uses DHL to ensure quality service delivery. Have a look at our pricing . You can contact us via email: or phone 012 003 2910.