Document Attestation for the UAE November 26, 2015 09:00
Anderson Document Attestation assists clients with the Attestation of their documents for the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Our turnaround time is typically 2-3 working days from when we receive the documents.
We can assist with the following documents:
- Birth Certificate Attestations
- Marriage Certificate Attestations
- Degree/ Diploma Attestations
- Driver License Attestations
- Matric Attestations
The process would typically involve:
1. Notary Attorney- High Court- Department of International Relations and Co operation (DIRCO)/ Foreign Affairs- UAE Embassy in South Africa
2. Highest Authority for document (Degrees- DHET; Matric- Umalusi/DOE; Road Management etc)- DIRCO- UAE Embassy in South Africa
The UAE embassy typically will take the documents overnight and they will be attested by the following working day. Anderson Document Attestation offers competitively prices Document Attestation services for the UAE for South Africans.
See the quote from a satisfied client:
"When we heard document attestation we were overwhelmed. After phoning around to various companies, it was clear that Anderson Consulting definitely were the best and only choice. Mr Anderson were very helpful, addressed all our concerns, standard of customer service are superb & their services are very affordable. We were kept updated throughout the entire process and everything was done quickly! Less than a week and all documentation were attested and delivered!! Anderson Consulting is definitely the only company to use whenever you have documentation that needs to be attested!! Mr & Mrs Immelman" SurveyMonkey Conducted 20-10-2015
Should you require assistance please contact us.
Phone: 012 003 2910 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org