Revised Qatar Degree Attestation Process June 10, 2016 10:12
An update on the Qatar Degree Attestation Process for South Africans wanting to work in Qatar.
Due to the high levels of fraud the Qatar Ministry of Foreign affairs requires an additional letter to accompany the degree and statement of results attestation. The process to attest is as follows (2 options):
Department of Higher Education (Recommended route):
1. Department of Higher Education (DHET) stamp original
Document Requirements: Original Degree, Statement of results(transcript), Letter from university (see
2. Department of International Relations and Co operation (DIRCO)
3. Qatar Embassy (2-5 days processing period)
Notary Attestation Process:
1. Notary Attorney
2. High Court
3. Department of International Relations and Co operation (DIRCO)
4. Qatar Embassy (2-5 days processing period)
The process may be challenging with some of the university insitutions in South Africa. Please provide all correct documents prior to the process.
Information that is required in the University Letter (on an official letterhead):
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.